At the moment I am home, figuring out what to do about the coming weeks.
I am also
- Working on a new release called ‘Drumsolo Drills’ – it is now available for presale as Online Class as well as in the DVD Store.
- Pining for the weekly ballet classes with Constanze Janssen (see www.ballettschule-renoldi.de) and Giulia Janssen (Constanze’s daughter). Both of them will be teaching during the next MoveSpiration event in August 2020. Exciting!
- Working on my very first Sword Dance with GrandMaster Chae (who will also be teaching at MoveSpiration 2020)
Next to that I am
- Brainstorming on a brand new series of home-recorded online miniclasses for my own Gumroad channel
- Collaborating with Dance4Children on our charity movement channel
- Working on my flexibility with Stacey Nemour’s amazing online stretching courses, about which I am blogging here.
- Practicing for my next belt grade test (2nd Dan) in TaeKwonDo, and the next colour belt test (4. keup) in Haidong Gumdo (Korean Sword Art)
- Working on new dances and fun workshop topics for future events :)
In the near future I will be
- Working on a new blog post with practical tips for dancers and online class teachers.
- Starting to work on a brand new project (mysterious!) about which I will be able to tell a bit more soon.
Latest update: March 2020 – Inspired by the Now