MoveSpiration – Movement, Dance and Martial Arts
Crosstraining Weekend for all levels – Saturday and Sunday 26-27th August 2017 in Würselen, DE
The goal of this weekend is to share with you my movement discoveries, learnings and inspirations of the past year in the form of a 2-day movement and dance intensive for all levels, featuring guest classes/workshops from my absolute favorite teachers from different movement disciplines/arts, as well as personalised (belly)dance technique and guidance.
It is my deepest wish that taking part in this weekend will leave you with inspiration, joy of movement, and ideas for dances for years to come :)
You can sign up for the MoveSpiration Event via the form below.
Update: 10% of all enrolment income will go to Dance4Children.be – A charity/non-profit organisation created by a lovely team of Belgian dancers, working together to support multiple good causes with their various projects and events over the years.
Our MoveSpiration Teachers
- Master Seung-Eun Chae: TaeKwonDo – Haidong Gumdo (Korean Sword Art) – Martial Arts Warmup/Conditioning
- Constanze Janssen: Classical Ballet – Floorbarre – Modern/Jazz
- Khalida: Movement Preparation – ‘Q&D’ (Question and Dance) – Cooldowns
- And a special bonus: Miss Chandra (NL) will be teaching a Tai-ji warmup on Sunday morning
Dates and Times
Saturday- Sunday 26-27th August 2017
- 9:30-10:00 Arrivals and Welcome
- 10:00h – 17:30h Dance, Martial Art and Movement Classes (including lunch break)
Oppener Str. 44/1 in Würselen, DE
(Please use nr. 44 for GPS! It is the building next to it on the right)
Price and Payments
Price for the full weekend (10+ hours of instruction) is 185 Euros. It is possible to use a Khalida Voucher for (part of) your payment and/or make use of a payment plan on request.
MoveSpiration FB Event Page
Day Schedule and Times
- 9:30-10:00 Arrivals and Welcome
- 10:00-10:30/45 Movement Preparation (Khalida – Saturday) and Taiji Warmup (Chandra – Sunday)
- 10:30/45-11:00 Mini-Break (15-30 minutes)
- 11:00-12:30 TKD/Haidong Gumdo (Master Chae)
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch Break (1 hour)
- 13:30-15:30 Ballet, Floorbarre and Modern/Jazz (Constanze)
- 15:30-16:00 Mini-Break (30 Minutes)
- 16:00-17:00 Dance Technique ‘Q&Dance’ (Khalida) and cooldowns
- 17:00-17:30 (Sunday only): Certificate ceremony, final group picture and goodbyes
Food and Drinks
We will be providing (tap)water, coffee and tea during the day on both days. There is no cafeteria in the studio, but you can bring your own snacks, and lunch/food with you for during the day. As we will be moving a lot before lunch, it’s advisable to have a good (protein-rich) breakfast in the mornings!
Traveling to Würselen
The nearest city/main train station to Würselen is Aachen Hbf, (15-20 minutes from the studio by car, a bit longer by bus, especially on Sundays). The nearest airports with good train connections to Aachen are DUS (Düsseldorf) and CGN (Cologne).
There might be carpooling optionsfrom BE and NL, see the FB page to connect with your co-travelers.
If you need any advice/assistance please don’t hesitate to email me via the Contact page.
Past participants have stayed before at BnB Würselen, a simple but very conveniently located BnB, and at hotel Mennicken in Würselen, DE – Other Hotels/BnBs near Würselen/Aachen can be found via booking.com or Airbnb
There can be no refunds for this event. In exceptional circumstances we do allow a transfer of your enrollment in case you find another participant who is willing and able to take your place.
Ready to (En)roll?
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you asap!
Looking forward to sharing this experience with you! If you have any questions about this event please don’t hesitate to Contact me.