3 Days of dance and inspiration for all levels in Plakiás, Crete (GR), including 12 hours of high-quality classes by Boženka and Khalida, and a Hafla/Studio party with optional performance opportunity for participants.
Fr-Sa-Su 18-19-20th May, 2018
Enrollments are now open via the form below – Limited number of participants!
550 Euro, includes:
- Welcome drink on Thursday evening at the Beach Bar (Mes Tin Ammos) near the Studio
- 12 hours of high-quality dance classes with Boženka and Khalida
- Beautiful airconditioned, mirror-walled, wooden-floored dance studio for all classes
- Healthy lunches on class days (Fr-Sa-Su)
- Hafla ticket or optional performance spot on Saturday evening
- Airport transfers on Thursday 17th May 2018 and Monday 21st May 2018 (please send us your flight details after booking)
Preliminary schedule/day plan:
- Thursday: Arrivals, transfers from the airport(s) and welcome drink at the beach bar for early arrivals
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Daily classes from 10:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00 at the Studio
- Saturday evening: Hafla/Studio party with (optional) performance opportunity for all DCP participants.
- Monday: Departures and transfers to the airport(s)
- Enrollment fee (275 Euro) is payable via bank transfer or paypal after enrollment.
- Remaining balance (275 Euro) is to be paid in cash, on the first day of arrival at the DCP event
- If you’d prefer to pay the full amount (550 Euro) on enrollment or in cash please let us know via the form below
There can be no refunds for this event. In exceptional circumstances we will allow a transfer of your enrollment in case you find another participant who is willing and able to take your place.
- The nearest airports to Plakiás in Crete are Heraklion (HER) and Chania (CHQ).
- There are direct flights available from Germany (DUS, TXL, SXF) and the Netherlands (AMS)
- Affordable accommodation near the Studio (Plakiás Beach – google map) can be found via Booking.com and/or Airbnb
We look forward to welcoming you in Crete!
Impressions of the first DancEscapade edition, 19-20-21st May 2017 in Plakiás, Crete (GR)