WELCOME dear BOOSTie-to-be! I have good news for you :)
SUPER EARLY BIRD Enrollments for BOOST2022 are now OPEN! See the Enrollment Form below.
If you run into any questions, I am here for you. Let’s BOOST!
BOOST SUPER EARLY BIRD Offer Expires in..
What is BOOST?
BOOST is a unique Online Program designed by Khalida for Belly Dancers of ALL levels. It combines short, gentle, yet extremely effective Strength, Relaxation and Dance mini sessions to help you transform the way you dance and move from the inside out.
BOOST is the ONLY way to study with Khalida Online in 2022. Don’t miss it!
The BOOST Program is 36 Weeks in total, spread across the full year, and it includes Recordings.
BOOST 2022 Topics
BOOST 2022 – Creativity Edition:
Please note: Our Main Season Themes for BOOST 2022 are set, but the topics within our Seasons may still change!
- BOOST 2022 Season 1 – Making an Entrance (TURNS, Stagecraft, Traveling Steps, Props & No-Props Intros – 12 Weeks)
- BOOST 2022 Season 2 – The Belly of the Dance (eg: BELLY WORK, Smoothness & Accents, Improvisation & Choreo Tips – 12 Weeks)
- BOOST 2022 Season 3 – A Lasting Impression (eg: POSTURE, Floorwork Basics, Shimmies, Arms, Tips for a fabulous Finale – 12 Weeks)
Full- Year BOOST 2022 Participants get access to all 2022 BOOST Recordings, a BOOSTie Workbook, a Certificate of Participation, Personal Feedback on Dance/Practice Videos (if desired!), a Bonus Feel-Good Session, and 1-Year-Access to our Private BOOSTie FB Group Community.
Would YOU like to become a BOOSTie in 2022, too?
Yeess – I want to become a BOOSTie!
Fill out your details below to officially reserve your SUPER EARLY BIRD spot for BOOST 2022! You’ll get a separate email with a payment link on January 1st, 2022.
What will happen after you hit ‘Send’?
- You’ll get an automagic email if your enrollment was successful (if you don’t see it, let me know)
- I will do a BOOSTie welcome dance for you in my mind :)
- You’ll get access to our Private BOOSTie FB Group.
- And finally.. In January 2022 you’ll receive an email from me with the BOOST payment link
That’s it!! Happy to welcome you to BOOST 2022!
What can you expect from the BOOST Program?
- Positive energy
- Movement motivation
- Posture improvement
- A BOOST(har) for your mood
- Clear instructions
- A safe place to learn
- Inspiration for dance (and life!)
- Tons of practice material
- A teacher who cares
- Personal (if you want!) feedback
- Connecting with your fellow participants
BOOST 2022 Payment & Prices
Sign up ONCE and reserve your spot for all 3 BOOST Seasons (+ Recordings!)
What does BOOST2022 cost?
Depending on WHEN you sign up, these are the prices:
- SUPER EARLY BIRD (before Dec 1st): 360 EUR plus VAT/BTW/MWSt (where applicable *)
- Regular Early Bird (before Dec 31st): 405 EUR plus VAT/BTW/MWSt (where applicable *)
- Full BOOST Price (starting Jan 1st): 450 EUR + VAT/BTW/MWSt (where applicable *)
What are my Payment Options?
You have 3 different payment options (price is the same):
- Automatic Monthly Payments (will stop after 9 payments)
- One-Time Full Payment (1 payment for the full BOOST year)
- NEW – Seasonal Payment (1 payment link per BOOST Season)
(*) Do I have to pay VAT/BTW/MWSt?
- If you live outside of the US, then most probably YES. You can calculate the VAT % for your country here
- VAT/BTW/MWSt is automatically calculated at checkout on your Gumroad payment page (you’ll get a link on January 1st)
- You can generate a VAT-invoice via your Gumroad receipt afterwards for your administration
How does it work?
- Enroll today and conveniently pay later (January 2022)
- You’ll get a confirmation email right away (email me if you don’t see it!)
- You’ll get an email with your BOOST payment later (on January 1st, 2022)
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to email me!
Would you like to..
- BOOST your dance skills from the inside out?
- GEEK on your favorite belly dance moves?
- IMPROVE your posture effortlessly?
- Feel more ENERGIZED, for dance and life?
- Learn how to DANCE & MOVE with confidence?
- Feel STRONGER and yet more RELAXED?
- Get CREATIVE no matter which level you are at?
- MAXIMIZE the skills you already have?
- Finally DO something for YOU?
And best of all.. get ALL OF THIS from just 3 short sessions per week?
YEES – That sounds good to me!
When do we start?
- BOOST 2022 will start on Monday January 10th, 2022
How many classes do we have?
- Like this year, we will have 3 Seasons of BOOST (12 Weeks per Season)
- 36 Weeks of BOOST Sessions in Total (spread across the year)
- 3 Live Sessions per Week (Monday, Tuesday, Friday)
What time are the Live Classes?
- Monday 12:30 – 13:00 CET/Berlin Time: Strength
- Tuesdays 12:30 – 13:00 CET/Berlin Time: Relax
- Fridays 12:30 – 13:00 CET/Berlin Time: Dance
(+ a few minutes of Bonus Zoom Q&A Time after each class)
What if I miss a few Sessions? (or cannot join Live at all?)
- All BOOST class recordings can be reviewed in our Private FB Group
- You will also receive a link to download/stream the Recordings (uploaded on Fridays)
What about the ZOOM/FB Live Sessions?
- You are welcome to join ANY BOOST Live sessions that fit your schedule (no need to catch up first!)
- If ZOOM doesn’t work for you, you can join via FB Live instead
- You can join our ZOOM sessions with or without camera
- Even if you run late (it happens!), you can still hop into Zooms/FB Live
So.. Are you ready to be a BOOSTie?
YESS – I am SO READY!
PS: If you are new to my online classes and would like to sample how they look/feel – GO HERE for a free class recording.
Kim Khalida Bech
Hello there! I’m Kim, also known as Khalida (meaning ‘forever’ :)) Dance
I’m a multi-award winning oriental dance performer and international instructor, as well as a martial arts student, born in Belgium, based in Germany.
As an experienced workshop teacher I deeply enjoy combining experience from different movement fields and dance forms and using that knowledge to work with dancers, teachers and students of all levels.
I like to infuse my online classes and workshops with movement tips drawn from classical Ballet, Belly Dance, Contemporary Dance, Body Mechanics, Flexibility and Strength Work, but also Performance Theory as well as various types of Martial Arts (Tae Kwon Do and Korean Sword Art/Haidong Gumdo)
My main focus is to use simple, but effective movements to help dancers open up their posture and increase body awareness, from the inside out. I want to enable as many dancers as possible to move freely and elegantly, with flow.
Contact me for any questions:
If you have any questions about the Khalida Online 2021 BOOST Program, don’t hesitate to Email me!
I’m looking forward to sharing the BOOST Online 2021 adventure with you.
Much love, and see you soon!
PS: For a taste of my online classes – GO HERE for a free class recording.