At the moment I am home in Germany, enjoying a long weekend off, working on a mini-newsletter and mentally preparing for the upcoming events in late spring/early summer. Eschweiler woods are looking like this right now:
- Taking classes in ballet with Constanze Janssen in Aachen at Ballettschule Renoldi as often as I can, with added pointe training by Constanze’s daughter Giulia since this April (a childhood dream! it’s never too late :))
- Studying TaeKwonDo, together with my husband, diligently training with Großmeister Chae Seung-Eun in our hometown Eschweiler, DE twice a week. (we’ve recently received our blue belt and are now working towards blue-red in the summer)
- Updating the website (see above!) with new pictures (taken at the Japanese Garden in Hasselt, BE) by the awesome Kerstin Elster
- Adding more workshop notes to my ‘other’ website, over at inspirationnation.de
- Upgrading the fitness a bit from walking to jogging and biking (need to up that dance stamina for upcoming season!) at Eschweiler Wald
- Preparing for a lovely project, Nostalgia Night – a show honoring the golden Era of Egyptian dance with live music (!) at 360° Orient festival in Osnabrück this June, hosted by the lovely Delanna Dance
- Teaching occasional private classes, plus offering online coaching and workshops on request
- Reading Anatomy Trains by Thomas W. Myers (see www.inspirationnation.de/books for links)
- Preparing for a weekend of Dance in Crete with the incredible Boženka – definitely one of the highlights of my dance career, I still am pinching myself!
In the near future I will be
- Preparing for all of those upcoming spring/summer events (see the Dance Calendar)
- Advertising for Movespiration, a crosstraining weekend for dancers at studio Sarossy in August 26-27th 2017 in Würselen, DE
- Opening enrolments on 1st of July for a weekend of live percussion workshops and hafla(!) with the amazing Guy Schalom next summer (July 6-7-8 2018!) at Studio Sarossy.
More updates will follow soon!
Latest update: April 29th, 2017 – Inspired by the Now