If you wish to save on traveling costs there is the opportunity to take ‘Virtual private classes’ with me, i.e. a combination of live (Facetime) video chats and feedback via email on videos that you send in.
This method is especially useful for choreography work, for dancers that would like input on specific concepts they are working on, and for detailed technique tweaks.
Send me an email via the Contact form for more details and online coaching prices!
Possible topics for Private/online Coaching
- Reviewing choreographies for specific performances or competitions. Also for groups.
- Technique: Basics and layering, transitions, traveling steps, turns, hands and arms, abdominals, drum solo, etc…
- Props: Veil dance, double veil, stick/cane, wings of isis, performing with zills, sword balancing.
- Concepts: Improvisation, taxim, middle-eastern rhythms, musical interpretation, dancing with live music, etc…
- Fitness: Tips for training, effective warmup and cooldown, stretches, drills, safe dance posture.
- Styles: Modern Egyptian, Golden age, fantasy, drum solo, bellybreak, baladi, saiidi, shaabi, American Veil..
- Coaching: Competition coaching/advice, tips for stage fright, choreography/technique feedback, marketing tips, etc..
- Stage work: Expression and stage usage, poses and lines, intros and exits, styling, costuming and stage makeup.
- Other topics: See workshop topics list.
“She’s like a bellydance-butterfly! Graceful, elegant and great technique! I love her kindness, sense of humor and her generosity in sharing her passion for this art! She inspires me, not only in dancing but also in life!”