DancEscapade is a three day dance getaway on the Greek island of Crete, that aims to bring dancers together who share a common love for movement, nature, culture, amazing food and sun and fun.
This unique collaboration between Bellydance Superstar Boženka, who hosts this project in her home studio by the sea, and Belgian Superstar Khalida, who is sought out for teaching Oriental style as well as other disciplines fused into her classes, brings together an array of dancers from all over Europe.
A weekend of working on technique, sharing dance performances and meeting new friends is what it is all about.
Multi-levels of dance training meld together to form an incredible atmosphere of learning and understanding. Group discussions are part of the curriculum too, allowing it to be an unforgettable and intimate experience.
- A sunset welcome drink by the beach/studio on Thursday evening
- 12+ Hours of high quality classes at Boženka’s Studio by the Sea
- Daily lunches at the studio on class days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Hafla/ Studio party with optional performance opportunity for participants
- Airport pickups and dropoffs on Thursday/ Monday
We welcome dancers from all walks of life to join our community of those who find joy in dance.
Fr-Sa-Su 24-25-26th May, 2019
Enrollments for the 2019 edition of DancEscapade will open on 1st of August 2018 – Limited number of participants!
DancEscapade 19-20-21st May 2017 in Plakiás, Crete (GR)
We look forward to welcoming you in Crete!