Thursday-Sunday 21-24 July 2016 in Würselen, DE
4 Days of pure bellydance bliss with the legendary Bozenka! Come and join us for 10 hours of excellent dance training on Th-Fr-Sa, a studio party/hafla with performance opportunity for participants on Friday, plus an optional 2-hour workshop on Sunday.
Oppener Str. 44/1 (use 44 for GPS! it is the building next to it)
52146 Würselen, DE
- Thu-Fr-Sat: Bozenka Training Weekend A dance training weekend (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) with 10 hours of bellydance instruction by Bozenka, plus a performance spot (or ticket – let us know on enrollment whether you’d like to perform) for the studio Hafla on Friday evening. The classes will be held during daytime to allow for people to travel back and forth in the morning-evenings.
- Sunday: Optional Extra Workshop: A 2-hour Bozenka workshop on Sunday, which can be booked either in addition to the Bozenka Training Weekend or separately.
- Bozenka Training Package (Training Weekend + Extra Workshop): 385€ – SOLD OUT, waiting list
- Bozenka Training Weekend (Th-Fr-Sa inlcuding Hafla Ticket/Spot): 345€ – SOLD OUT, waiting list
- Optional Extra Workshop (Sunday): 50€ – 3 Spots available
Schedule and Description
The start-and end times for the Training Weekend might shift a bit forward/ back still, but in general it will look like this, each day includes an hour of lunchtime and a mini-break:
Bozenka Training Weekend – Thursday-Friday-Saturday
BOZENKA AESTHETICS OF MOVEMENT featuring: Concepts including Technique, Corporal Expression, Fluidity of Transitions, Bozenka Posture and Lyrical Expression. Introducing “Dancing From Within”
- Thursday, July 21, 2016: 10:00 – 15:00 (3.5 hours with 1 hour lunch break)
- Friday, July 22, 2016: 10:00 – 15:00 (3.5 hours with 1 hour lunch break, plus hafla from 18:00-22:00 ish)
- Saturday, July 23, 2016: 10:00 – 14:00 (3 hours with a short break)
Extra Workshop – Sunday
BEAUTIFUL EXPRESSIONS BY BOZENKA – (LEVEL: ALL LEVELS)
In this workshop dancers will move through a series of movements designed to make beautiful “lines”, creating a clean and elegant aesthetic particular in Bozenka’s style of dance. Focus will be given to arms and hands, expressing dynamics in emotion through corporal movement. Using core strength, pulling movement inward to bring the belly back to the dance. Inspiring music will be played throughout the exercises ensuring this to be a motivating and uplifting 2 hour class to get your dancing infused with grace and beauty.
- Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:00-14:00 (2 hours)
Payments can be done via bank transfer after your enrollment via the website has been confirmed. You will receive a confirmation email with bank details after your enrollment form has been succesfully received. A payment plan can be made available on request.
There can be no refunds for this event. In exceptional circumstances we will allow a transfer of your enrollment in case you find another participant who is willing to take your place.
Number of participants
The number of participants will be limited to maximum 20 for the Training Weekend and maximum 25 for the Sunday Workshop, so be sure you are ready to (en)roll October 1st if you’d like to join us. Enrollments forms will be registered in the order they are received.
Traveling to Würselen and Accomodation
The nearest city/main train station to Würselen is Aachen Hbf, which is about 10-15 minutes from the studio by car. The nearest airports with good train connections to Aachen are DUS (Düsseldorf) and CGN (Cologne). If you need any advice/assistance please don’t hesitate to email me via the Contact page!
Roomies and Carpool options
We have create a special (closed) FB group for all Bozenka Training Weekend participants where you can find carpool buddies and/or roomies for travel and stay.
Enrollments To enroll for the Bozenka Training Weekend and/or Workshop please fill out the form below and hit ‘Send’.
We look forward to welcoming you in July!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
For more information on the enrollment and payment procedure check out the Bozenka_Enrollment_Procedure_Document