MoveSpiration II – Movement, Dance and Martial Arts
A Crosstraining Weekend for Dancers – Saturday and Sunday 25-26th August 2018 in Aachen, DE
Movement discoveries, learnings and inspirations in the form of a 2-day movement and dance intensive weekend for all levels – Featuring guest classes/workshops by top-quality teachers and my personal mentors, specialised in different movement disciplines/arts, as well as personalised (belly)dance technique classes and movement guidance.
I hope this weekend will give you inspiration, joy of movement, and ideas for dances for many years to come.
You can pre-enroll now for the 2018 MoveSpiration Event via the form below. (Payment details will be sent to you in December-January, your spot will be reserved until then) – Max 15 participants!
Update: 10% of all MSP proceeds will go to Dance4Children.be – A charity/non-profit organisation created by a lovely team of Belgian dancers, working together to support multiple good causes with their various projects and events over the years.
Our MoveSpiration 2018 Teacher Team
- Master Seung-Eun Chae: TaeKwonDo & Martial arts conditioning (Sa/Su)
- Constanze Janssen: Classical Ballet (Sa/Su)
- Giulia Janssen: DancEmotion (Sa/Su)
- Khalida Bech: Movement Preparation (Sa), Oriental Dance (Sa/Su) and mini-Q&A session (Sa/Su)
- Bonus Teacher: Chandra/Sandra van Frankfoort-Mamentu: Qigong & Taiji/Warmup (Su)
- Bonus Teacher: Ingunn Lyngstad: Yoga & Recovery/Cooldown (Sa/Su)
Dates and Times
Saturday- Sunday 25-26th August 2018
- 9:30-10:00 Arrivals and Welcome
- 10:00h – 17:30h Dance, Martial Art and Movement Classes (including lunch break)
Price and Payments
Price for the full weekend (12+ hours of instruction) is 215 Euros. It is possible to use a Khalida Voucher for (part of) your payment and/or make use of a payment plan on request (see enrolment form below)
Day Schedule and Times
- 09:30 -10:00 Arrivals and Welcome
- 10:00 -10:45 Movement Preparation (Khalida – Saturday)/ Qigong-Taiji Warmup (Chandra – Sunday)
- 10:45 -11:00 Mini-Break (15 minutes)
- 11:00 -12:30 Classical Ballet (Constanze Janssen)
- 12:30 -13:30 DancEmotion (Giulia Janssen)
- 13:30-14:15 Lunch Break (45 minutes)
- 14:15-15:45 Taekwondo (Master Chae)
- 15:45-16:00 Mini-Break (15 Minutes)
- 16:00-17:00 Bellydance (Khalida)
- 17:00-17:20 Yoga Recovery&Cooldown (Ingunn)
- 17:20-17:30 Q&A (Saturday/Sunday), plus Certificate Ceremony and Final Group Picture (Sunday)
Food and Drinks
We will be providing (tap)water, coffee and tea during the day on both days, as well as a small ‘do-it-yourself’ sandwich lunch buffet. There is no cafeteria in the studio, but you are allowed (and advised!) to bring your own snacks/lunch with you for during the day on both days. As we will be moving a lot (ballet and dancemotion) before the lunchbreak it’s advisable to have a ‘sturdy’ (ie protein-rich) breakfast in the mornings.
Traveling to the Venue
There might be carpooling options from DE, BE and NL for the event. After you enroll for the weekend you will get access to a (closed) ‘Rides and Roomies’ Facebook Group where you can connect with your co-travelers in search for roomies and/or carpool options.
Accommodation recommendations will be added to the website soon.
If you need any advice/assistance regarding travel and/or accommodation please don’t hesitate to email me via the Contact page.
There can be no refunds for this event. In exceptional circumstances we do allow a transfer of your enrollment in case you find another participant who is willing and able to take your place.
Ready to Pre-(En)roll?
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you asap!
Looking forward to sharing the MoveSpiration experience with you! If you have any questions about this event please don’t hesitate to Contact me.
xx Kim/Khalida and Team MoveSpiration